Shipping and Handling
inthepinkonline.com ships to all fifty United States via UPS. Deliveries are made only Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). The following rates apply to the continental United States only.
- $10.00 Shipping Charge
- Orders typically arrive within 4 to 10 business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays)
- All deliveries are handled by UPS
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
- We do not accept orders from outside the US online.
Payment and Billing
- inthepinkonline.com accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- At this time an in the pink gift card cannot be used on the website. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order request and gift card number as well as the best phone number to reach you at.
- Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns With an Original Sales Receipt
Full price items purchased online may be returned within 10 business days after the invoice date for a merchandise exchange or a full refund based on the original form of payment. Items must be unworn, tags attached, and returned in original packaging. A return/exchange or even exchange does not serve as an original receipt. All purchases of promotional sale and clearance items are final sale.
Returns Without an Original Sales Receipt
Refunds are based on the current selling price. Items must be unworn, tags attached, and returned in original packaging. A merchandise exchange or store credit will be issued for all returns without a sales receipt. All purchases of promotional sale and clearance items are final sale.
Returning or Exchanging Items By Mail:
You have 10 business days after delivery to return your item to us if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Follow these instructions to return any inthepinkonline.com purchases by mail:
- Returns should be sent to:
in the pink Falmouth
199 Main Street
Falmouth, MA 02540
- List the item(s) that you are returning or exchanging on the right side of the invoice and note the reason. Indicate if you would like us to credit the card used to place the order or issue a merchandise credit. If you would like an exchange, let us know what you would like by noting the item, size and print/color in the note section. If you would like your exchanges sent to a different address, please note this on the form.
- Pack and seal your return items and the return form securely, in the original package. Items must be unworn, tags attached, and returned in original packaging.
- Packages must be returned prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. We strongly suggest insuring your return packages. in the pink is not responsible for lost packages.
Returning Items to an In The Pink Store
You can return your inthepinkonline.com purchase to any in the pink store. View store locations for addresses. Please make sure to bring the original invoice, the credit card used for the original purchase and the items you want to return.
In-Store returns for items purchased at an In The Pink store:
Merchandise may be returned within 10 days of delivery date for exchange or merchandise credit only. Items must be unworn with original tags attached and accompanied by the receipt. Purchases of sale/clearance items are final and non-returnable.
Please note our recent payment changes: We are no longer able to accept personal or business checks. We apologize for any inconvenience!